Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bcc212

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2012
Have I missed something? Of course this is going to happen. What is wrong with people. Did they expect a force field to pop out?

Retards.

Shikaka

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
I'm late to the party and just found out about these torture videos. Can someone fill me in on the backstory? Who is providing these seemingly new phones for destruction?

Is it purely for page views? Or are there other monetary or psychological motives behind it? The boiling coke guy actually sounds a little too creepy while pulling the phone out of the pot.

tritron

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2014
Well youtube pays per view so 1 million views gives nice amount of money si the guys gets enough money to buy them. I guest he could file a insurance claim.

azhava

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2010
Arizona, USA
He gets views from idiots who want to see phones destroyed. As if any phone could withstand the "tests" he puts them through. Maybe he should do something constructive, like "torture test" a bulletproof vest by strapping it on and letting somebody fire a .50 caliber at him.

Shikaka

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
Does having a viral torture vid make you ineligible for an AppleCare+ claim?

Ipadfever

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2012
Yup this happens to me everyday, my phone falls in the frying pan while I cook my coke!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.