Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jr866gooner

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2013
Hello,

Couple of things with tune in radio on 3G. I noticed that I got an error message relating to failure to connect to the server as it couldn't be resolved. Which was odd because 2 mins previous I was happily listening to a radio station and nothing changed.

9bd19064b7369b1ac68baa41a3a5f113.jpg

Second thing is more annoying, when using this app I on two separate occasions have started the app and plugged in headphones ready to listen when all of a sudden the volume goes to complete max.. It's as if the up vol button is stuck and unplugging the headphones causes it to switch to the ringer which then also increases.. Pressing down only fights against it going up. This happens with NO other app at all and in the two occasions both have been whilst streaming 3G (painful with headphones on) and only a gander reboots sorts it..

The occasional stopping without an error maybe 3G related with it catching up with Buffering etc so can cope with that :)

Am I alone with these issues? I'm not using pro but will look into it if I get enough use out of the free version!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.