Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
It's working now! Loving it. It's interesting that they're treating this as an entirely separate product even.

The only thing is that it's trying to pick up the majority of papers and books I have on my desk. :p

HE15MAN

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
Florida's Treasure Coast
It's working now! Loving it. It's interesting that they're treating this as an entirely separate product even.

The only thing is that it's trying to pick up the majority of papers and books I have on my desk. :p

I was thinking the same thing. I think Evernote is starting to become too segmented. I think they should be building all these features into Evernote, instead of pushing you to have all these separate apps.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
I was thinking the same thing. I think Evernote is starting to become too segmented. I think they should be building all these features into Evernote, instead of pushing you to have all these separate apps.

I read an article that they're actually moving away from the niche apps and are wanting to focus on workplace.

People get used to workflows. It's very hard to kill a feature that's in an app without people getting angry. I think they're trying to keep themselves from that situation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.