Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeyf

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 20, 2009
looking for an arm band that will fit my Iphone5 + my Incipio StashBack case.

This case is a little thicker than average (1/2") because it accommodates up to 3 credit cards!

any recommendations / thanks in advance guys...

deaddog

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2010
My wife uses this with her speck smart flex case. Works great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004WSWX92/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1420953544&sr=8-2&dpPl=1&dpID=5150LorVozL&ref=plSrch&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

jeyf

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 20, 2009
for my iPhone5 in an Incipio StashBack case. I always keep my iPhone in the StashBack case because it also doubles as a wallet, keeps my credit cards.

i bought the Sport Armband form Tune Belt AB87 on ebay it was about $20.00 and price was the main factor. The Armpocket bands cost twice as much.

review (bad):
-the iPhone5 inside the Incipio StashBack case fit inside the Tune Belt AB87 but it is a tight fit.
-the arm band strap does not go all the way around my arm easy. I am an average male (6' 170 lbs) and still the arm bad did not fit. Kinda bad, i can think a few extra inches of material would not cost that much.

if I update my iPhone next year i might buy an even largerr ArmPocket unit that could accommodate the iPhone + ncipio StashBack case + mobile charger. Still tho dont know if the ArmPocket strap will be long enough.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.