Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

frichieny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2015
Hello im new here! :)
I have a Jailbroken Ipad 2
Evasion 7 I think

Ok here we go! My ipad runs fine then I saw a Game and Downloaded it then I saw that I have no space so I check the setting then I found that Facebook has 1.3 Gb then what i did is deleted it to install a new one Then after I deleted i waited for the game to finish after when I run it the Ipad Crash then Restart then the never ending restarting starts after the Apple Logo on the Home screen the Ipad Crash

Ok I dunno what happen but I Manually restart the ipad then I fell asleep after I woke up i saw that the ipad runs better again hmmm so I deleted the game and re install facebook after the Mid download the Ipad crash then the never ending restarting starts

TL:DR
I download a game then deleted facebook then Ipad crash
then the never ending restart starts

After the apple logo I can see the homescreen for about 2 second then the screen look glitchy then restart T.T what to do

sanke1

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2010
You may have file corruption on your iPad due to jailbreak.

Now your only option would be to do a fresh restore to iOS 8.1.2 and sacrifice some speed and smoothness of UI.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.