Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RiddlaBronc

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 14, 2013
Mcallen Tx
I am a runner and I am looking for an armband that will allow the 6+ to fit with a case on. I am using the defender which we all know is not sleek or slim. Are there any adjustable bands out there? I've been using my 5s for now but it has no service and I feel uncomfortable leaving my phone in the car.

If there are none, is there a decent waist belt that I could use?

jackwins

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2008
I am a runner and I am looking for an armband that will allow the 6+ to fit with a case on. I am using the defender which we all know is not sleek or slim. Are there any adjustable bands out there? I've been using my 5s for now but it has no service and I feel uncomfortable leaving my phone in the car.

I use Armpocket and love it!

HERE

davewolfs

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2007

Not an armband but the 6+ is so damn big it might be more comfortable to go with something else. I initially bought a Spibelt large for a 6+ to use at the gym. I returned the 6+ but am still using it with my regular 6. The Spibelt works really well.

Enjoying the Spibelt + BlueBud headphones combo.

ViktorVaughn

macrumors member
Nov 19, 2011
Not an armband but the 6+ is so damn big it might be more comfortable to go with something else. I initially bought a Spibelt large for a 6+ to use at the gym. I returned the 6+ but am still using it with my regular 6. The Spibelt works really well.

Enjoying the Spibelt + BlueBud headphones combo.

I see how practical these are...I do. I am also far from vein (well a little) but its hard for me to distance myself from the fanny pack look/feel of this. I know its silly, but how does it look on? Is it descrete?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.