Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HarryWild

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
I have two different Bookmarks: One on my Safari Bookmark menu and one on my iCloud that is to the right side of my iPad. How do you replace my older Safari Bookmark with my current iCloud Bookmark? What are the step to doing that on my iPad?

Secondly, I have Favorites tab that are no longer being used but I cannot find a way to edit them out!

Rodster

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2007
I have two different Bookmarks: One on my Safari Bookmark menu and one on my iCloud that is to the right side of my iPad. How do you replace my older Safari Bookmark with my current iCloud Bookmark? What are the step to doing that on my iPad?

Secondly, I have Favorites tab that are no longer being used but I cannot find a way to edit them out!

It's pretty easy with iCloud. First do an iCloud backup before you make any changes. Next delete whatever you don't want and the iPad automatically updates iCloud and it will resync if you have any additional iDevices.

HarryWild

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
It's pretty easy with iCloud. First do an iCloud backup before you make any changes. Next delete whatever you don't want and the iPad automatically updates iCloud and it will resync if you have any additional iDevices.

Hold do you delete the Favorite and Bookmark on the Safari? No access to that function in the Setting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.