Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kfergiez

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 5, 2010
I am in desperate need of a good library-style inventory checkout app. There are MANY inventory apps... but I can't find any good check out apps.

I AM willing to pay for this app, I am NOT willing to pay for a subscription.

I am looking for a way to select an individual in a list, then scan some barcodes and have those items listed under the individuals name as "checked out." Then when the items are returned, simply scan each item again and they would be listed as "checked in."

This is the best we I can describe it. I already have barcodes tagged to the items I wish to input into the database.... I'm just struggling to find the right app.

HHHHEEEELLLPPP!!!

AbeFrohman

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2011
I don't know if this would fit your needs or not (or if you could adapt to it), but have you looked at On Shelf - Retail Inventory Manager?

It's iPad only, but is designed for small businesses to track inventory, but maybe it would work for you needs?

I don't have the app currently, so I can't give a hands on review. In their description, there is mention of "first month free", so it may have a subscription attached.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.