Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rockinrocker

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 21, 2006
All I need to do is take a bunch of individual 1 page PDF's that I've scanned and combine them into a single longer PDF.

I don't need to do any other editing with them or anything.
Is there a good app to do this with in a simpler way?

I know I can import them into pages or something, but then they need to be resized and junk and I'd prefer not to have to deal with any of that....

Thanks

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
All I need to do is take a bunch of individual 1 page PDF's that I've scanned and combine them into a single longer PDF.

I don't need to do any other editing with them or anything.
Is there a good app to do this with in a simpler way?

I know I can import them into pages or something, but then they need to be resized and junk and I'd prefer not to have to deal with any of that....

Thanks
You can easily combine PDFs in Preview.

OS X: Combining PDF documents using Preview

rockinrocker

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 21, 2006
Ok, I must be missing something.

I can combine them into one file no problem, but when I go to try and save it only one page gets saved.

Or if I try and do a 'Save As' or export as PDF it's the same thing.

Am I missing something here?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Ok, I must be missing something.

I can combine them into one file no problem, but when I go to try and save it only one page gets saved.

Or if I try and do a 'Save As' or export as PDF it's the same thing.

Am I missing something here?
Before you save, click on one of the thumbnails and then press Command-A to select all. From there, I usually use print to PDF, rather than Save or Save As.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.