Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Soultosoul

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2011
So sick of this. Certain albums just will not show up on all of my devices. I have a mac mini which stores my library. Also have iphone6, ipad2, and ATV3.

I have noticed that a few albums will show up on some of my devices, but not all of them. Noticed a long time ago a Black Crowes album would not show up on my ipad or iphone, but does on the atv. Same thing for a Steely Dan album.

Recently downloaded a Gov't Mule from itunes. It shows up in my library, ipad, and iphone, but not the atv. In order to stream it to my atv (which is how I listen to music), I have to go to main screen > music > purchased and then I can play it. Not in my home sharing library. And, again, I downloaded this from itunes music store.

Bought the new Foo Fighters. Only shows up in my library. Cannot play it unless I stream to my receiver or atv.

I've tried signing out of everything, unplugging, resetting, doing a voodoo dance, whatever, signing back in. No change.

Sick of this crap.

/end rant

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.