Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eniregnat

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 22, 2003
In your head.
Re: The Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-y3ZNaCqs
What's the music, song, group? I love this song, and have wondered what it is for so long.

I wouldn't post something as trivial as this, but it is killing me! I need this song and perhaps album. I am not sure where else to post this, but since I am going to use iTunes to purchace the music, I thought I would ask here.

Eniregnat

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 22, 2003
In your head.
Still can't find it, I will check through iTunes under Orbital again, if not there then Amazon. All the Orbital I have is from soundtracks, it was good to be reminded of them.

It's not Orbital, but I will budget for some Orbital.

Its the Peace Orchestra, which remix, I don't know. The most similar is the one from their 1999 album of the same title.

Thanks.

Edit- Part of the requirement of graduating from the university I am attending is to make a video at the start of our first year, and then again at the end, after viewing the first one.
I think I will use this song. Over used, yes, but it does something for me.

TheNightPhoenix

macrumors 6502
Dec 16, 2005
It is "Who am i?" by the Peace Orchestra, Its on the Animatrix soundtrack, which if you don't have you must go straight out and get it IMO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.