Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snow755

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
hi

well 1st off i got the ipad air 2 but not even 1hr in after i got it home it went right back too the store it due too it haveing a severe vibration issue that was going on with it it was vibrating really good only at 50% and it got wores when i had it at 100% when i was watching youTube and you no whats funny about it i had no poping issue and the screen was really good has well so that was a bumper that i have too return it due too the the really bad vibration issue it had other wise it would have been a keeper if it did not have that bad vibration issue

any ways i return it ASAP and i went too my AT&T store and got me a ipad mini 2 LTE wish is now my new go too go tablet and love it i all so have a wi-fi olny my Wi-fi olnly tablet will all so be my new IOS testing tablet

am now waiting for ipad air 3 and hoping they fix the vibration issue!

capathy21

macrumors 65816
Jun 16, 2014
Houston, Texas
hi

well 1st off i got the ipad air 2 but not even 1hr in after i got it home it went right back too the store it due too it haveing a severe vibration issue that was going on with it it was vibrating really good only at 50% and it got wores when i had it at 100% when i was watching youTube and you no whats funny about it i had no poping issue and the screen was really good has well so that was a bumper that i have too return it due too the the really bad vibration issue it had other wise it would have been a keeper if it did not have that bad vibration issue

any ways i return it ASAP and i went too my AT&T store and got me a ipad mini 2 LTE wish is now my new go too go tablet and love it i all so have a wi-fi olny my Wi-fi olnly tablet will all so be my new IOS testing tablet

am now waiting for ipad air 3 and hoping they fix the vibration issue!

Congrats on the mini. I just did the exact opposite and returned the mini for the air 2.

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
I don't get these vibration complaints. I find that with the bit of reverb inside the chassis, the speakers are much louder on this model. With my previous iPads I had to use an external speaker to watch my shows at breakfast, which I don't have to do anymore.

But hey, if you like the mini who am I to ding you? I owned mini 1 and 2 before switching back to the 9.7" screens.

snow755

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
return the ipad mini 2 and got me the nokia 830 has my new phone

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.