Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple CEO Tim Cook will be speaking at the annual Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference this afternoon, beginning at 12:30 PM Pacific Time. While Cook was not present at last year's conference, he has attended many times in the past.

timcook.jpg
Cook is not likely to make product announcements during today's session, but previous conferences have seen him divulging details on Apple's philosophies and business practices. In 2013, for example, he spoke about Apple's cash usage, innovation, design choices, retail strategy, iPhone growth, and more.

Streaming audio of the Goldman Sachs conference will be available beginning at 12:30, and MacRumors will also provide highlights and coverage on what Cook has to share this year.

Article Link: Tim Cook Speaking at Goldman Sachs Conference Today, Apple Providing Live Audio Stream

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
apple to stream. A.K.A we cannot view it reliably :)

edit: everyone who has tried to steam WWDC knows what I mean.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
apple to stream. A.K.A we cannot view it reliably :)

edit: everyone who has tried to steam WWDC knows what I mean.

This is audio only. :)

Who wants to take bets on whether Cook will say TV is an intense area of interest and we keep pulling the string to see where it takes us. :D

thekeyring

macrumors 68040
Jan 5, 2012
London
Someone needs to come up with a drinking game for this, and future events.

"TV is an intense area of interest" - 1 shot
"long arc of time" - 1 shot

etc.

Suspended
Dec 6, 2012
I will come back and check in during the audio to see what Timmy has to say. But frankly I am more interested to see who posts pictures of their shots in the drinking game. Don't forget to include the bottle in the picture.

Jsameds

Suspended
Apr 22, 2008
This last couple of days it's like someone's unblocked the Apple News pipe and all the Apple News that's been building up has spewed henceforth onto MacRumors.

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
Exactly, because you didn't bother to watch the October iPad Air 2 event that streamed perfectly. :rolleyes:

Humour is lost on you . i know ..... I know ..... Defend Apple at all costs!! :rolleyes:

People are going to take the piss out of apple, for years to come over that one...... It's sarasm.... Though I know some people have a complete inability to recognise sarasm on MR...... Meh....

----------

It's a new year, looking forward to Tim Cook talking up 2015.... Over to you Tim!

----------

RIP everyone playing :(

I know some Eastern Europeans that might survive ;)

joneill55

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2007
Someone needs to come up with a drinking game for this, and future events.

"TV is an intense area of interest" - 1 shot
"long arc of time" - 1 shot

etc.

How about Tim Cook "Bingo card" with all of the"apple-isms on display to follow along with the audio stream.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.