Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Rocking this for now. I gotta say other than the sans LTE, I love the glass and premium feel of the 4 series. Very nice design.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 178

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Another one, posting from the 4s lawls

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 156

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Nice. They should bring back that design as a cross between the 4/4S and 6. Sapphire glass back and liquidmetal border.

Yea i loved this rendition. I'm due for a white phone anyways. My current plus is space gray. So unless they're releasing the cobalt blue as rumored before they released the 6, then yes I'm getting whatever the new color is.

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
I loved the HELL out of my white 4S...it was amazing compared to the ultra crappy 3G I had prior.

I'm really curious to see where Apple goes with the 7. Love my 6 more than any other phone I've had, but by that time I'll be ready for a change - I hope they really change it up and don't do what they did when they went from 4S to 5, which really wasn't that different - it was really a pretty similar phone for four years in a row.

nordique

macrumors 68000
Oct 12, 2014
Haha i love doing that too OP! I like to pop my SIM in and out of my older phones and rock them for a while, or between an android and apple device or whatever. Its fun, I get bored using the same phone all the time

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Haha i love doing that too OP! I like to pop my SIM in and out of my older phones and rock them for a while, or between an android and apple device or whatever. Its fun, I get bored using the same phone all the time

Anyone else able to use their nano sim to the 3G/S and original iPhone? I can't get mine to work even with the adapter. The lowest I can go is micro sim 4 series.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
Yea i loved this rendition. I'm due for a white phone anyways. My current plus is space gray. So unless they're releasing the cobalt blue as rumored before they released the 6, then yes I'm getting whatever the new color is.

Blue? BLUE? What?

Oh, I would have killed for a blue, or purple one.

But anyway... I guess it makes room for companies to custom anodize iPhones for people.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Blue? BLUE? What?

Oh, I would have killed for a blue, or purple one.

But anyway... I guess it makes room for companies to custom anodize iPhones for people.

There was a leak of cobalt blue sim tray before the 6 was released. I guess it never came to fruition.

Well, those bezels aren't acceptable anymore today....

What bezels are u talking about that's not acceptable? Lulz

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
I'm in love with this phone all over

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 136

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
The iPhone 4 and 4S were the ugliest phones ever made.  really screwed up on that phone.

Just kidding people. I'm sure a few of you flipped your lid over those comments. I still have a 3G and a 4S. :D

----------

Nice. They should bring back that design as a cross between the 4/4S and 6. Sapphire glass back and liquidmetal border.

I really like the look of that concept design.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
I just want them to release a phone. I don't care if its thin or thick haha.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
My mom saw my phone and she said, "why r u back at that small phone again? I thought u have that big one" haha that was great.

----------

Sure would be nice to have the option to switch back to the pre-iOS 7 look. That picture brings out the nostalgia.

I know that why I don't update my legacy iPhones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.