Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kammron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 2, 2005
Calgary Alberta
my dog had a stroke on friday and had to be put down.
he died in his favorite place out in Fairmount B.C.
the day before he ran around and played in the snow for a while.
he was a good little guy.

mikemodena

macrumors 6502a
May 30, 2005
Connecticut
I'm sure he was a great companion for all those years. I hope knowing that makes your loss less painful, being able to remember all of the times you shared. :eek:

steelphantom

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2005
kammron said:
yah he was almost 17.
he was a bichon shitzu:eek:

When I first read that post, I could have sworn it said "he was a bitchin' shitzu"! :eek: At any rate, sorry about your loss. He was a cute little fella. And I bet he was a bitchin' Shitzu as well. ;)

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
Sorry about your dog, must have been a nice companion for the 17 years.

EnergyRecruitm

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2008
Scooter B 1989-2006

I'm sure he was a great companion for all those years. I hope knowing that makes your loss less painful, being able to remember all of the times you shared.

zgh1999

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2007
Scooter may be long gone, but the fond memories of him live on with in our hearts and minds and in this dimension called the Internet a.k.a. cyberspace and macrumors.com and all the macs and iphones and ipod touch with Internet access -- even through the financial crisis, the war, the destruction of hopes, and the utter dread of humanity, two years after his sad and tragic passing.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
My sympathies. I've never had a dog (not a dog person) but I know how you feel; I've had some really special cats in times past. You get so attached to them and they're such good company.

I'm sorry for the loss of your little friend.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.