Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

barrikade

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 12, 2015
The wifey wants a purple case for her iPhone 6 case. I don't her to get some random case off eBay or Amazon; I would prefer a known brand but I haven't been able to find one yet. She's also picky about it. So it needs to be royal purple basically, as she does not like other shades of purple. Case can't be too bulky (no lifeproof, no otterbox, etc). Needs to cover the bottom of the phone. Preferably matte. No mixings with other colors.

As close to this as possible: http://fiddleheadartisansupply.com/shop/1000105-3538-thickbox_default/wool-felt-royal-purple.jpg

I am willing to go with off brand purple case if people here have had good experiences with it.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

cairene2011

Dec 17, 2013
The wifey wants a purple case for her iPhone 6 case. I don't her to get some random case off eBay or Amazon; I would prefer a known brand but I haven't been able to find one yet. She's also picky about it. So it needs to be royal purple basically, as she does not like other shades of purple. Case can't be too bulky (no lifeproof, no otterbox, etc). Needs to cover the bottom of the phone. Preferably matte. No mixings with other colors.

As close to this as possible: http://fiddleheadartisansupply.com/shop/1000105-3538-thickbox_default/wool-felt-royal-purple.jpg

I am willing to go with off brand purple case if people here have had good experiences with it.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Kate Spade (which is a lower-end design label) make imho beautiful feminine iPhone cases. You could check out their current range to see if there is anything in a suitable purple. :)

scjr

macrumors 68020
Jan 28, 2013

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 83

Number-Six

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2013
The Belkin Grip Case comes in purple. Seems to have good reviews on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Grip-Cover-iPhone-Blacktop/dp/B00O08PY0E

I bought that case this weekend and kept it on my iPhone for about an hour. I guess it depends on how you hold your device, but it did not feel comfortable for the finger supporting the phone in portrait mode. It's not terribly grippy either.

I'll be returning that case, but of course others might like it

scjr

macrumors 68020
Jan 28, 2013
I bought that case this weekend and kept it on my iPhone for about an hour. I guess it depends on how you hold your device, but it did not feel comfortable for the finger supporting the phone in portrait mode. It's not terribly grippy either.

I'll be returning that case, but of course others might like it

Good feedback! :)

wendimc

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2014
Just go to Amazon and type "purple iPhone 6 case". You will get hundreds of options within less than a second.

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
Its a nice case...and with 6 ft drop protection! Hard to go wrong there...

maliu

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2010
Amazon search for minisuit. Love my purple case. Fits great and lasts. Only around $7. Had one for my 5 too, couldn't wear it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.