Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scjr

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
I wanted to share an excellent customer service experience with ZooGue.

ZooGue is/was running a huge sale on their iPhone 6, 6+ cases and some other accessories. There's a forum thread running on SlickDeals discussing the sale.

Tim Angel, ZooGue's owner, is diligently posting in the thread answering customer questions, which I thought that was very impressive.

I decided to post in the thread on SD. Here's what what I said:

What's really impressive about ZooGue, the owner of the company is engaged and keeps improving his products.

I ordered the foggy clear a few weeks ago and was thoroughly impressed. I paid about $10 shipped and at that price it's an incredible value. Around $3-4 bucks a case shipped is an absolute steal! I purchased three more colors today for my 6+.

Tim, How about an iPad case sale? :)

Here's Tim Angel's reply:

Hello,

Thanks for your kind words. Could you email me your order number, to Tim@zoogue.com. Since you recently purchased your case, I can refund you the difference so you get the same price as the sale.

Thanks

Tim Angel

Owner

ZooGue

That's incredible customer service right there and not because he refunded the difference. Just watching him work the forum, his customers are his number one focus. I've been considering replacing and purchasing new iPad cases and when I do, it will be from ZooGue. This company has earned my business.

There's no substitute for exemplary service and ZooGue really understands that and I can't recommend them enough. Thank you Tim and ZooGue!! :cool:

Last edited:

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
I purchased 2 at $10 each, two days later they were down to $5 each. I emailed the company and never received a response.

I wasn't expecting anything, and at $10 I still feel they are a great deal, but would have liked a reply.

scjr

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
I purchased 2 at $10 each, two days later they were down to $5 each. I emailed the company and never received a response.

I wasn't expecting anything, and at $10 I still feel they are a great deal, but would have liked a reply.

I really wasn't expecting him to offer a partial refund and like you I was pleased with these at $10 each.

If you haven't already, try his direct e-mail: Tim@zoogue.com.

I know they're swamped at the moment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.