Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

molamis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2011
Has anyone found a way to get a button for 15 or 30 second skip backwards while listening to the music in one's itunes library, or a cloudplayer app that has a 15 or 30 second skip button that I could use with my dropbox mp3 files?

I find that when I'm driving in the car while playing talks in my dropbox folder, it's almost completely impossible to use the scrubbing bar to skip backwards to hear something I missed. While driving I just don't have the motor control to hit an exact spot in an hour or two talk.

The podcast app and the audible app both have the skip buttons that work great, but I can't figure an easy way to play my dropbox or itunes mp3 files using those apps.

Anyone found a solution to easily skipping backwards in the car for all files? The best I have found is to swipe up the control center bar from the dropbox app and hold down the << button for about 30 seconds, but that can be unwieldly while driving.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.