Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Hi
I'm looking for wireless earbuds that I can use all the functions of the original EarPods of the iPhone, but it has to be wireless
Any recommendations will be appreciate
I want to use for talking, using Siri, answer or hang calls, play music
Please I need help with that I'm searching about a month on Google but nothing found
Thanks in advance.

DeftwillP

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2011
Good luck. I purchased this bluetooth receiver on amazon so that I could still use my earpods. The signal and reception sucks and it kills the earpod controls. So far as I can tell, nobody makes a simple on/off bluetooth receiver that allows you to get full controls with your own headset

bhags8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
I use the LG Tone Infinum and love it. Use it everyday at work and it does it all.

gmintz09

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2015
I'm with the last two commenters. The Jaybird Bluebuds are fantastic. I use them all the time while working out or doing stuff around the house and they are wonderful. Comfortable, sound fantastic, and great battery life. Just gotta make sure you get the proper fit and you're in business.

adamhenry

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2015
On the Beach
I have a set of LG Tone Pro HBS750 and Jaybird Bluebuds X. The Bluebuds sound better but they also fall out more often than the Tone Pros. I recommend the Comply foam tips for both.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.