Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NorPlan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2014
Eastern,Ontario
:cool: Looking for an Easy Fail Safe , Step By Number Direction Tutorial if you will.. I'm always asked for Pictures but unable to comply for fear of my Fat Finger Syndrome.. The Task / Objective is to Take Pictures with my Cellphone (Samsung Galaxy Ace ll) Transfer to my iPad , Then Post them on a Forum ?? Help & Advice Appreciated .. Cheers Thanks. ;)

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
If you go to Settings > iCloud > Photos > My Photo Stream and make sure it's turned on, and both your iPhone and iPad are logged into the same iCloud account, then any picture you take with your iPhone will appear in My Photo Stream on the iPad.

NorPlan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2014
Eastern,Ontario
If you go to Settings > iCloud > Photos > My Photo Stream and make sure it's turned on, and both your iPhone and iPad are logged into the same iCloud account, then any picture you take with your iPhone will appear in My Photo Stream on the iPad.

:eek:. The Cellphone is an Android (Samsung Galaxy Ace ll) Make any difference ??

smitt

macrumors newbie
Mar 15, 2015
PhotoSync App with no Computer: requires wifi or bluetooth
1. Purchase/install PhotoSync on each the iPad and the Galaxy phone.
2. Transfer photos from Galaxy phone to iPad.

DropBox with no Computer: requires internet connection
1. Create a free Dropbox account
2. Install free Dropbox app and login to Dropbox account on each the iPad and the Galaxy phone
3. Upload photos from Galaxy phone to Dropbox server
4. iPad Settings > Dropbox: Allow Dropbox Access to Photos
5. Open Dropbox on iPad and click Photos to view images.
6. Select image, click the Share icon, select Save Image to copy it to iPad Photos app. Unfortunately you can only download one image at a time to the Photos app.
7. Alternatively, you can combine Dropbox with PhotoSync for batch downloading.

Computer
1. Connect Galaxy phone to computer.
2. Download photos.
3. Sync photos to iPad using iTunes.

Upload a Photo using Safari
1. Click upload on the website that offers the option.
2. Select an existing photo or take a new photo using the camera

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.