Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
That made me laugh. I just can't imagine him cruising along in the pope mobile listening to an iPod. Though the white colour would go nicely with his attire.

studebakerhwk13

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2003
Tulsa, OK
lol. Want to see this in print?

Hey, Chappers ... I do the production work on a newspaper for the local diocese and sent the link to the story and your iPope mockup to the editor. She was going to run a story on the Pope's new iPod and thought your pic was great. You mind if I offer it to her for reproduction in the paper?

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
studebakerhwk13 said:
Hey, Chappers ... I do the production work on a newspaper for the local diocese and sent the link to the story and your iPope mockup to the editor. She was going to run a story on the Pope's new iPod and thought your pic was great. You mind if I offer it to her for reproduction in the paper?

Of course. If its used please send me a copy of the story (if possible)

jcarm24

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2005
C-Ville, VA
One of the Pope's playlists was just released, check out what he's got:
Picture 1.png
One of these things is not like the other.....

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
Brother Michael said:
This is now my favorite Pope :rolleyes:

Seriously that rocks.

Chappers: He is missing his hat.

I seriously toyed with putting the hat in - but it wasn't in the picture I used and it was a rush job cus I was at work.

bodeh6

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2005
Did anybody see last nights Tonight Show w/Jay Leno? They had the Apple silhouette iPod commercial with the pope as the dancer. Anybody have a copy?

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
studebakerhwk13 said:
That is funny. But can you legally print that iPope thing since it's really apple's marketing scheme? Just wondering about that is all.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Kingsly said:
How about: iPray?
That is awesome. Doesn't president Bush have one as well? And the Queen?

Yes, President Bush has an iPod; his daughters bought him one as a gift.

Not sure about the Queen, but she probably has one as well. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.