Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
I noticed this and I'm glad to hear it. I hope I live long enough to play all the great stuff I want to play. I just had my 56th birthday yesterday and I am starting to wonder about that.

I know the feeling and I beat you in the age stakes :)

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Ah, I'm a big Jethro Tull fan! Great music.

Yup, and Neil Young's done and still doing some fantastic music.

Think we have gone of track with my OP, nevermind it may introduce some others to some great music :)

Last edited:

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
Yup, and Neil Young's done and still doing some fantastic music.

Think we have gone of track with my OP, nevermind it may introduce some others to some great music :)

Sorry about that, descended into the dungeons of my mind. ;)

txa1265

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2002
Corning, NY
Thanks for the note ... I had grabbed the beta a few weeks ago and planned playing some more the other night but got hung up in the also recently released Mac version of Torchlight II :)

Love both games ... and agree that the pile of backlog games is growing faster than I can play - I have long since abandoned hope that I might outlive my backlog :) And I am on the other side of the 5-0 line from you guys (just barely ;) )

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006

No need for sorry, good to bump into somebody these days that likes decent music :)

----------

No need for sorry, good to bump into somebody these days that likes decent music :)

Pillars of Eternity releasing in 3 days another for our lists :)

txa1265

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2002
Corning, NY
It's a huge cRPG...I backed this, but like Divinity and Wasteland I'm going to wait a while.

Oh I know ... I have bought every Obsidian game either pre-order or day of release, and think that they are a great developer, but have yet to release something that wasn't 'problematic' either in terms of performance, bugginess, incompleteness or all three!

I am a very long-time RPG fan so when I get the chance to play one of these I cherish that they still exist ... so I will download and start tomorrow, but won't fault them if it takes a few patches ... so long as we don't end up with another Dungeon Lords ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.