Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
Apple is now offering iPod Minis (first and second generations) in their Refurbished Store! First gen (8 hour battery life) is offered for $149 in blue, pink, silver and green, whereas the second gen (18 hour battery life) is on sale for $159 in silver, blue, and green. So basically that's 1 hour per dollar more (US) and lack of choice of pink for the 2nd gen. That's a bargain to me!

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me for someone that just wants a great player and doesn't care about it being "cutting edge", eh? :)

iLounge

Apple Refurb Store

TheDulcimer

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2006
fatandlazy11 said:
Yes, that does sound like a good deal. I would buy one, but i already have my faithful little shuffle, sitting right here. Its enough for me :cool:

That is so true, everyone would have more than one ipod, but its just not needed. they get the job done right, don't ya think?

The Dulcimer-

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
Erendiox said:
Well I would think it's obviously because the minis are discontinued and they're trying to get rid of excess stock.
and i guess they have sorted out what they predict they may need for any repair / exchanges if there was a problem with someone's mini that they bring in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.