Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saeed.mt

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 3, 2015
iran
hey guys.i wanna get spigen air skin for my iphone 6 space gray.but i cant choose between gray or soft clear.the rear of soft clear one is more translucent and really cute but the gray one is less and i really want to back of phone be visible.but the front view of gray one is better and in the front gray is close to phones own color.so im confused.hera are some pictures.help please (&sorry for bad english)

k2z488dutm6uazfkobzv.jpg

86hfg2vqhf07cqx0muzl.jpg

dqrnfhpqdv08ej2nmz8c.jpg

1j5ykef0zm2chxxzq9xp.jpg

5knup81ft3n391umjh17.jpg

bqggu9vegkp6v2tf2sre.jpg

5xu8v5siwb5u1wz5cf5d.jpg

reyalP

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2012
Personally I like the gray better. If you want the apple logo to be more visible then I would go translucent.

biffarino

macrumors member
Feb 1, 2010
I like the grey. In fact, I bought one this week, which snapped near the headphone port the first time I put the phone in.

saeed.mt

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 3, 2015
iran
I like the grey. In fact, I bought one this week, which snapped near the headphone port the first time I put the phone in.

now do you suggest that??is it good case or not??i want to buy this because dont want to my phone be bulky

Maziar

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2010
I was in the same situation as you.I wanted a case to protect my phone and not add notable bulk at the same time and I ended up getting the Apple leather case which is quite nice
As for this case,it all comes to personal preference,I prefer the grey model because it suits a black phone better but then again,it's up to you

eko91

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2015
neither

I feel like there are better cases than these two! I rather go with a clear case or a solid case. I don't like that this is opaque... BUT if I had to choose one, I'd go with the gray one! Its your opinion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.