Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mlody

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 11, 2012
Windy City
I am not sure if this was already mentioned or not, but it appears that Apple removed several iPad's from the refurb store. It looks like only iPad retina and ipad air (and cellular equivalents) are currently available from the 9.7" version. The entries for iPad 2 and 3 are completely gone and nowhere to be found. The mini's are still there and available.
BTW, any idea when to expect mini 3 and iPad air 2 in the refurb store?

s2mikey

Suspended
Sep 23, 2013
Upstate, NY
They may have just had a run on them and sold a bunch. I bet they'll be more there soon enough.

As for the mini 3 and Air 2? You'll start seeing them up there in a few months I suspect. Maybe a little longer. Just a hunch.

na1577

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2008
They may have just had a run on them and sold a bunch. I bet they'll be more there soon enough.

Whenever Apple is out of stock, the name of the product is just greyed out. You can see the Wi-Fi minis in the store for an example. Their listings have now been removed entirely from the refurbished store, indicating they will not be returning.

s2mikey

Suspended
Sep 23, 2013
Upstate, NY
Whenever Apple is out of stock, the name of the product is just greyed out. You can see the Wi-Fi minis in the store for an example. Their listings have now been removed entirely from the refurbished store, indicating they will not be returning.

Oh yeah...good point. Didn't even realize that. Hmm......?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.