Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cnev3

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Myself and family members need some cases for the 6 plus. Preferably ones available on Amazon.

Ones for the white finish. Need ones that are sleek, yet good, and i'm also looking for an otterbox knock off for me to use when doing outdoor stuff.

Recommendations?

Darryjr

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2013
New York
I am a case monger. I have purchased 15 since getting this phone . My personal favorite is the speck grip case, bought my wife one, she says I'm happy with my case. She put it on and she loves it.

scjr

macrumors 68020
Jan 28, 2013
I am a case monger. I have purchased 15 since getting this phone . My personal favorite is the speck grip case, bought my wife one, she says I'm happy with my case. She put it on and she loves it.

I agree, the CandyShell Grip is an excellent case.

It can be had on Amazon for $25-$30 shipped with Prime.

FieldingMellish

Suspended
Jun 20, 2010
Yep. :)

Did you keep both?

I didn't. The white and black went back. Blue stayed. I could not rationalize keeping two cases, even with the savings. Especially because of all the one-off's I have in my drawer to swap in and out of.

I wound up getting another for my wife's 5S in a hard-to-find color (Target store exclusive), direct from Speck, then around a week and a half later, that case and others went on sale at Speck. That sucked. But the wife was happy with the case.

eko91

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2015
new trent

I do not know what iPhone you have, however I browsed different iphone cases that looked thick and durable. I found a TPU case from New Trent that is on sale for $16 from $60. It also has 4,423 reviews w/ 4 1/2 stars! WOW.. I honestly buy my cases off from Amazon but before I purchase anything, I look at the stars and read the top reviews! Hope this helps.

ROYCE 415

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2012
UAG for the past two years, best case I've had so far and its around $40. Before that I used the Magpul case

cmichaelb

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
Italy
Myself and family members need some cases for the 6 plus. Preferably ones available on Amazon.

Ones for the white finish. Need ones that are sleek, yet good, and i'm also looking for an otterbox knock off for me to use when doing outdoor stuff.

Recommendations?

Spigen Capsule- not to bulking yet good protection. Amazon link.

----------

UAG for the past two years, best case I've had so far and its around $40. Before that I used the Magpul case

Magpul rock, but wait for the Executive version of their case. All they have out now is the Field Case.

doxzilla

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014
CaseBot Tough Suit Series, Amazon link

I bought this case since it was less than $10 but ended up giving it to a friend of mine. It's be dropped/thrown down on to concrete multiple times over the last few months and it's held up extremely well and the phone is still intact after all of the abuse.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.