Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dnoph

macrumors member
Apr 1, 2015
I'm always wary of really cheap cases on eBay. You never know what kind of quality you'll get or how long the case will last

eko91

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2015
looks confusing

I purchased a similar case that was also metal and had two parts. IT was the worst case ever!!! They provided me with tiny tools so that I could attach the two parts with these tiny screws. It was also hard to put the case on correctly. Idk.. maybe this brand may be easier? Mine was also an asian brand and cheap.

natsinicky

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2014
I've never really had a "good" quality case come from the cheap options on eBay.

The thing I really don't care for on eBay is that it's not that easy to see reviews. At least on amazon, you can get a better idea of whether or not you are looking at a quality product. Not to mention that eBay's interface is preposterously old. I have very few things that I actually buy on ebay, almost completely because it's usability is a pain in the neck.

I would just stick to cases that are available on amazon. The amazon system puts the most frequently purchased/highest rated/best priced books on the top of the lists. eBay doesn't really do too much of that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.