Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tx26257

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
Not sure this is the best place to post this but here we go.

I have my new MacBook and while at best buy I grab a 6tb my cloud. I have a large iTunes account music/movies and such. I want to put my liabary there on the my cloud and be able to access it from all my computers. Also be able to down load a iTunes movie to view offline while I travel. My internet at work is blazing fast but at home just a trickle due to living out in the country side. I like to be able to move iTune files via the speed of my router rather then internet speed. Is this Mycloud my best option to do it.

tx26257

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
----------

[/COLOR]If I placed in the wrong place please feel free to move it if I did

tx26257

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
I have iTunes match my problem is at house the Internet is too slow. That is why with the speed of my wifi I thought it would allow me to have a central area to down load quickly

No-Me

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2011
Rotterdam
Except the one where you chew up cellular data downloading songs you already purchased.

I downloaded a couple of "important" playlists on my iPad, iPad and on my MacBook Pro I have two iTunes libraries, one for streaming (downloaded a couple of playlists aswel) and one that connects to the library on my Synology.

When I'm on cellular I switch of "show all music" on my iPhone/iPad that works fine although I wish Apple would have an option to only show all music when on Wifi :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.