Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
As compared to 8 months for Star Wars, just 1.5 months to TG! I just hope they don't overdo AR-NULD. :D I'm hoping the alternate reality of the new story is worthy and exciting! Emilia Clark, Dragon Mom is playing Sara Conner.

terminator-genisys-entertainment-weekly-cover.jpg

Spoilers eventually. ;)

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
I'm… also looking forward to this. They could make a movie in which a Terminator has a conversation with a microwave, and I would watch it.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It will be interesting to see this movie. I've not done any reading up on it yet. Is the new movie a reboot or some kind of continuation of the original story and timeline?

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Kind of a spoiler, but not really as this info has been published.

It will be interesting to see this movie. I've not done any reading up on it yet. Is the new movie a reboot or some kind of continuation of the original story and timeline?

Reboot with altered Terminator mythos/realty. For example, Sara Connor is raised by a terminator and is all ready toughened up, unlike the first Sara who starts out kind of wimpy. :)

eko91

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2015
cant wait!!!

Omg, I grew up watching The Terminator. Arnold is definitely looking way older. I wonder if this might be the last terminator movie. I'm so glad to see the Korean actor Lee Byung Hun in the movie as well!! He came out in G.I Joe 2!

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Omg, I grew up watching The Terminator. Arnold is definitely looking way older. I wonder if this might be the last terminator movie. I'm so glad to see the Korean actor Lee Byung Hun in the movie as well!! He came out in G.I Joe 2!

Terminator will live forever as long as it does well at the box office. And if not, they'll wait 5 years and reboot it. I just never knew Terminators aged... ;) They'll look for another iconic "Ar-nuld like" actor, Austrian accent and all. :)

153184411_arnold_schwarzenegger_fat1_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.