Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

russell1256

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
I am looking for a simple calendar app that has 2 things, one it looks like a calendar (see the one I am using now), and two I can edit it on line. Anyone have good idea?

IMG_3766.PNG

Last edited:

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I believe a number of third party calendar apps in the App Store will have a monthly view similar to that. For example, Calendars (or Calendars 5) by Readdle will offer something similar looking for monthly view.

As for being able to edit a calendar online, well, you can use a calendar from a provider that has an online presence where you can login and view and edit your calendar. I believe Apple's iCloud allows for that, Google's Calendar, Microsoft's Outlook, etc.

Readdlemate

Suspended
Jan 26, 2009
I believe a number of third party calendar apps in the App Store will have a monthly view similar to that. For example, Calendars (or Calendars 5) by Readdle will offer something similar looking for monthly view.

As for being able to edit a calendar online, well, you can use a calendar from a provider that has an online presence where you can login and view and edit your calendar. I believe Apple's iCloud allows for that, Google's Calendar, Microsoft's Outlook, etc.

Glad you enjoy Calendars by Readdle. It's a free basic app https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/calendars-by-readdle-sync/id608834326?mt=8 which provide pro features as in-app purchase or full upgrade with all these features included.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.