Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andyACEcandy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
So, my wife has now dropped and broken her screen 3 times. Yes, THREE times. Her cases always seem pretty protective, but she also wants them to be "cute"... so we've avoided the huge otterbox ones. I'm pretty pissed and am now on the hunt to get her the most protective case out there. I'm thinking it's time for otterbox.

Any other suggestions? Don't really want to spend more than $30...

Thanks in advance

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
So, my wife has now dropped and broken her screen 3 times. Yes, THREE times. Her cases always seem pretty protective, but she also wants them to be "cute"... so we've avoided the huge otterbox ones. I'm pretty pissed and am now on the hunt to get her the most protective case out there. I'm thinking it's time for otterbox.

Any other suggestions? Don't really want to spend more than $30...

Thanks in advance

Sorry but it's going to be tough to find a protective case for $30 or less. Even the Otterbox defender is $50. You get what you pay for so if you want something really protective it might cost a bit.

XRichard23

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2015
Rhinoshield crash guard is $25 for the bumper. Look into it I have one myself and it withstood several drops without hurting the phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.