Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bulbousnub

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
When will we hear our first reports of shipments coming in? Who will be the first to unbox that ridiculous Sport box so we can find out why it's so damn long?

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
I'm trying to talk my friend in Melbourne into unboxing hers as soon as it arrives.

moxxham

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Ordered mine hours late after preorders. Got a June delivery date. However mine should arrive in the next few hours! So excited; however due to the huge storm in Sydney, we have no power...I can't charge it! :(

ksuyen

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2012
Ordered mine hours late after preorders. Got a June delivery date. However mine should arrive in the next few hours! So excited; however due to the huge storm in Sydney, we have no power...I can't charge it! :(

I hate you :mad: Just kidding :p I'll get mine too today.

Just don't post something like this here. This forum has so many insecure people :eek:

Oliphaunt

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2012
space versus time

My watch has arrived in the transhipment depot in Melbourne.
I could drive there in 39 minutes.
But I bet the transship, dispatch, and multiple drop-offs will take me beyond the 9:30am mark ....
I had an image to upload, but it seems you have to store it elsewhere ... (or read the instructions, ah well).

Anyway it was processed at North Laverton at 7:37am

Last edited:

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
Merica

Ever heard of car charger lol? It's usb powered so it can get charged by car lighter with An adapter or An built in usb or go to store and buy mophie external batteries they come with half juice in them that can charge 6+ twice

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
She got it # no boxes yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 3,588

Uppercut05

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2015
mine landed from Sydney into Melbourne at 6:30 and I made sure I got to work at 8am and I'm sitting here twitching, but it still seems to be in the depot. I'd like it to be onboard with the courier soon thanks...

moxxham

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Ever heard of car charger lol? It's usb powered so it can get charged by car lighter with An adapter or An built in usb or go to store and buy mophie external batteries they come with half juice in them that can charge 6+ twice

I don't have a car lol. I have a mophie charger but it doesn't hold its charge very well anymore! Might just head to a friends house and charge it there haha

Uppercut05

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2015
ugh it's been scanned AGAIN in the Campbellfield depot at 9:06. Get it in the van and get driving!!!!

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
Huh, guess that explains why it's so long... IDK, seems like it would have been cheaper to use the same box and just re-print for Sport vs. Watch

didnt watch one had some extra or better padding in it? might be wrong but thought so.

and yes they could but again some people might freak the **** out saying we spend 200 plus and got the same treatment like sports :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.