Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Should the Hills stars be judged for their lifestyle or given the right to choose?

• Let's judge them, because they're bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
I use to watch the show.

Audrina Patridge is so hot. Lauren Conrad is too.

I think Lauren is married.

Audrina is still single, chillin I guess.

Heidi and that dude got married, spent all that cash, and are now broke.

What else is going on?

Also, this is my 1st post in community discussion. I hope a thread like this isn't against forum rules. From seeing some other threads, I felt that this should be OK.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
See here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Hills_cast_members

That article has links to many (but not all) cast member individual pages. You can see what each one is doing.

I found that page by searching Wikipedia for Audrina Patridge, whose article had a link to "The Hills", which then linked to the cast members page.

Thanks man!

Audrina Patridge is like omg hot *jaw drops*

I'm still in love with her lol

I found this on YouTube. I guess she's doing YouTube now trying to get ad clicks or something for some extra cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM40Ai6l_qM&index=7&list=FLRKYt8BvXfvXjcxTsAQr4MA

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
Does anyone else find Audrina Patridge ridiculously hot?

She probably wants to date a ripped dude with million of bucks.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I am not sure whether the OP wishes to find out what actually happened - in the fullness of time, or development of careers - to the cast of a programme I have never heard of, or, whether, he wishes to use the excuse of posting a thread asking that question ('does anyone know what happened to all of the stars of The Hills?') as a way of allowing him to salivate and drool over one particular cast member.

OP: You have now informed the thread three times that you find her - whoever she is - Audrina Patridge - by the way, is that the character's name, or that of the actress? - to be 'hot'. We can read. We get it. We don't need it repeated endlessly.

And who cares whether she is 'chillin' or seeking to date 'a ripped dude with a million bucks'? (Is that the real purpose of this thread, to salivate and slobber while speculating as to what she might be doing now with her life? And what a clichéd world view…...). Anyway, her life, and her life choices, are her business, and nobody else's.

Not for the first time, I find myself wondering about your age: chronological, emotional, psychological. Your posts - here and elsewhere - give off a vibe or whiff of breath-taking immaturity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
I have never seen "The Hills" nor do I know any of these actors.

It's a pretty lame show tbh. But I think it got popular because of its lameness. Seriously. It's like a bunch of super rich really hot rich kids complaining over nothing.

Like "Heidi was talking to my BF, what a"

"OMG no way! How could she...."

That basically sums it up.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
It's a pretty lame show tbh. But I think it got popular because of its lameness. Seriously. It's like a bunch of super rich really hot rich kids complaining over nothing.

Like "Heidi was talking to my BF, what a"

"OMG no way! How could she...."

That basically sums it up.

It pretty much sums up this thread too.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
I am not sure whether the OP wishes to find out what actually happened - in the fullness of time, or development of careers - to the cast of a programme I have never heard of, or, whether, he wishes to use the excuse of posting a thread asking that question ('does anyone know what happened to all of the stars of The Hills?') as a way of allowing him to salivate and drool over one particular cast member.

OP: You have now informed the thread three times that you find her - whoever she is - Audrina Patridge - by the way, is that the character's name, or that of the actress? - to be 'hot'. We can read. We get it. We don't need it repeated endlessly.

And who cares whether she is 'chillin' or seeking to date 'a ripped dude with a million bucks'? (Is that the real purpose of this thread, to salivate and slobber while speculating as to what she might be doing now with her life? And what a clichéd world view…...). Anyway, her life, and her life choices, are her business, and nobody else's.

Not for the first time, I find myself wondering about your age: chronological, emotional, psychological. Your posts - here and elsewhere - give off a vibe or whiff of breath-taking immaturity.

I mean not really. It's a lame but fun show to watch. Some have become successful others not so much.

I wonder if the episodes are available online. I'd like to watch the seasons again.

EDIT: On iTunes!!!

Happybunny

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2010
It pretty much sums up this thread too.

but OMG......don't you think Audrina Patridge is so hot? :p

But that's not what surprised me. it was that the thread starter asked a question, which could have been answered, like the second poster did using Google.
This either means that Hi can't or won't use Google, or thinks that everybody else should do his work for him.

As to whether a hot girl is GF material, depends on whether she touches his wallet.:p

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
But that's not what surprised me. it was that the thread starter asked a question, which could have been answered, like the second poster did using Google.
This either means that Hi can't or won't use Google, or thinks that everybody else should do his work for him.

As to whether a hot girl is GF material, depends on whether she touches his wallet.:p

Dude, does Audrina look like the type NOT to touch a guy's wallet??? They all do...

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene

Yes, well, this is a legitimate thread with a useful and meaningful purpose and don't you suggest otherwise!

Happybunny

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2010
Yes, well, this is a legitimate thread with a useful and meaningful purpose and don't you suggest otherwise!

Of course it is a legitimate thread, after all Hi rubs shoulders with millionaires on Wall street, drives a Mercedes SUV, and shops at Tiffiany's.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Dude, does Audrina look like the type NOT to touch a guy's wallet??? They all do...

Really? All women? Or, or just all the 'ridiculously' hot ones?

Unfortunately, the basic principles of that rather esoteric world would seem to be governed by something that resembles an implied contract, which runs somewhat as follows: You have access to her looks and she has access to your wallet. A fair exchange, and no robbery, and so on…..

Otherwise, why even bother hanging out together?

Last edited:

Happybunny

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2010

Unfortunately, the basic principles of that rather esoteric world would seem to be governed by something that resembles an implied contract, which runs something as follows: You have access to her looks and she has access to your wallet. A fair exchange, and no robbery, and so on…..

IMO based on his character, that he has shown on this forum, money is only way he can get girls to stay, or even to be in the same room as him.:p:D:p:D

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA

Unfortunately, the basic principles of that rather esoteric world would seem to be governed by something that resembles an implied contract, which runs something as follows: You have access to her looks and she has access to your wallet. A fair exchange, and no robbery, and so on…..

That's how it always work. You think hot girls like on the Hills are going to date Joe Schmoes?

You have GOT to have lots of money if you want a hot girl. And be good looking. Maybe even somewhat famous. Etc.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
That's how it always work. You think hot girls like on the Hills are going to date Joe Schmoes?

You have GOT to have lots of money if you want a hot girl. And be good looking. Maybe even somewhat famous. Etc.

Yo seem to be utterly oblivious to the way the world works outside of your fantasy world of the rich and beautiful.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.

But why on earth should you ever 'want' a 'hot' girl? (And that verb - it is straight out of the lexicon of a two year old, that age old howl "I want, I want, I want").

If you grow up, used to the world paying attention to you solely on account of your looks, you will be high maintenance, if only because the world viewed from a perspective that does not admit your looks, does not exist.

Likewise, for the monied, exchanges, or encounters that cannot be calculated in terms of monetary value or exchange, are, literally, almost incomprehensible.

This means that those whose self-definition is inextricably linked with their possession of looks or money will inevitably assume that they can only be viewed through the prism of their looks or money, and that they will be sought out simply and solely for that.

Imagine their conversations: Well, perhaps the art of conversation is not why such individuals seek one another out…...

Last edited:

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
All signs point towards futility.

Ok well let me know if you get a hot gf without being super privileged.

----------

But why on earth should you ever 'want'a 'hot' girl? (And that verb - it is straight out of the lexicon of a two year old, that age old howl "I want, I want, I want").

If you grow up, used to the world paying attention to you solely on account of your looks, you will be high maintenance, if only because the world viewed from a perspective that does not admit your looks, does not exist.

Likewise, for the monied, exchanges, or encounters that cannot be calculated in terms of monetary value or exchange, are, literally, almost incomprehensible.

This means that those whose self-definition is inextricably linked with their possession of looks or money will inevitably assume that they can only be viewed through the prism of their looks or money, and that they will be sought out simply and solely for that.

Imagine their conversations: Well, perhaps the art of conversation is not why such individuals seek one another out…...

What!? Who WOULDNT want a hot girlfriend?

Sure they're high maintenance. But if you've got the cash, it's a No brainer.

And of course you have to objectify yourself. That's all people are looking at. Nobody cares if your nice, or smart, or charitable. All that they really care about is your money and how it can help them.

If your a hot girl, all dudes are thinking is "How can I get with that?"

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene

The very premise of just about everything you write betrays a deep unease and insecurity. Is this the way you actually think? Do you think that all human interactions are commercial transactions, exchanges of goods and services with precisely defined values? You seem literally incapable of considering anything that falls outside of your bizarre worldview.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Really? This _again_?

I dated plenty of extremely attractive women without being "super privileged" (though not 100% sure of what that even means, assuming you mean very wealthy) - not to mention, their looks were secondary to personality, interests, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.