Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Seesh

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 24, 2015
CT
Is this a sign of good things to come today!?!? Shows up when I check order.

Update 12:33pm est: It's back up. Bummer.

Delivers: May 13 - May 27 by Standard Shipping

Last edited:

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Is this a sign of good things to come today!?!? Shows up when I check order.

You're reading way too much into it. I've already received my watch and mine is saying the same thing when I try to log in. It's probably just that the system is down right now.

Seesh

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 24, 2015
CT
You're reading way too much into it. I've already received my watch and mine is saying the same thing when I try to log in. It's probably just that the system is down right now.

Don't ruin my hope!!!!!!! :eek:

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
In the meantime, I'm hammering the UPS site right now as my 38mm Silver Sport is on the truck heading to my house. I am at work, but the wife is home to sign for it.

Is it time to go home yet?

dvnxlc

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2015
Mine came back with an estimated shipping time frame!

Mine came back with nothing...still processing...no charge or anything on my card

SGS 38mm 4/24-5/8 shipping window

Shipping to So Cal

12:04:28am

mizxco

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
Mine came back with nothing...still processing...no charge or anything on my card

SGS 38mm 4/24-5/8 shipping window

Shipping to So Cal

12:04:28am

Mine never had a shipping estimate!! I'm now slightly calmer lol.

mizxco

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
Hmm, I've always the estimate window but then again I think all first wave '4/24-5/8' orders did.

I ordered the same time/same model as my friend did, on the same Wifi network.

He got a 24/4-8/5 and I got a June. I wasn't too worried about it until he wore it on Friday :mad:

dvnxlc

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2015
I ordered the same time/same model as my friend did, on the same Wifi network.

He got a 24/4-8/5 and I got a June. I wasn't too worried about it until he wore it on Friday :mad:

Yeah I really honestly dont know how these orders are being passed through Apple's and UPS system (despite threads being posted on here saying otherwise) I'm still having a hard time seeing people with later confirmations getting theres shipped before mine. It just feels like it comes back to the old adage that if I'm in line before you, I come before you. Not the reverse, but it will come when it comes I guess :rolleyes:

mizxco

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
I'm still having a hard time seeing people with later confirmations getting theres shipped before mine

I was really really upset seeing people wearing it on launch day :(
They said they didn't even make an effort.

I'm in Hong Kong, where the watch factories are just cross the border.
It should be easy enough to ship a bunch over here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.