Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

logicstudiouser

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 4, 2010
I have been clinging to iTunes 10.7 for so long because it really is the best version of iTunes (in my opinion). But recently, Apple seems to be trying to push people off. iTunes Match no longer works on iTunes 10.7, the issue started early this year, I have been investigating it for a while and many iTunes 10.7 users are in the same position.
I may have to upgrade to 11.4 (NOT going to iTunes 12, the changes are too extreme), my question is for iTunes 11.4 users, is your iTunes Match working without issue?

Jezus

macrumors member
Apr 24, 2015
Australia
I have been clinging to iTunes 10.7 for so long because it really is the best version of iTunes (in my opinion). But recently, Apple seems to be trying to push people off. iTunes Match no longer works on iTunes 10.7, the issue started early this year, I have been investigating it for a while and many iTunes 10.7 users are in the same position.
I may have to upgrade to 11.4 (NOT going to iTunes 12, the changes are too extreme), my question is for iTunes 11.4 users, is your iTunes Match working without issue?

Works great for me on 11.4 :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.