Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

susan12369

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 20, 2015
I'm looking for a good way to store my spare charging cable - something a bit more elegant than just throwing the cable in my bag of electronic *stuff* that travels with me. I have a Cable Turtle, but then there's the round disk hanging out. It works, but I wondered if anyone had an ideas...

I really liked the round disk that the spare cable came on and wish that Apple or someone would come out with one that would be reusable.

----------

btw I did look at the Nomad Pod, but it looks like it wouldn't work very well with the Milanese band...

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
I'm thinking about one of these:

http://www.studioproper.com/pages/apple-watch-charging-dock

Safe place for your cable and watch.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
���� Good for you !

PS : I just looked up Cable Turtle , I had never heard about it before . That thing is terrific ! I have to see if i can find some in France ;-)

Last edited:

susan12369

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 20, 2015
���� Good for you !

PS : I just looked up Cable Turtle , I had never heard about it before . That thing is terrific ! I have to see if i can find some in France ;-)

They are great, just no place for the magnetic end to fit

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Not for the watch cable but for others at home or in the car .
I'm a bit OCD about cables and a few months ago declared war on my husband if he didn't hide all the cables behind his computer and the TV...now everything is nice and tidy ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.