Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ryanhdd

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
Virginia Beach, Virginia
My Millanese loop is shipping. lol way before my watch more than likely. but i have a date now. Watch is still stuck in June processing, I did get charged for apple care, or at least I think it is apple care. 71.07 bucks.
ordered on april 12th btw

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-14 at 6.41.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-14 at 6.41.33 AM.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Screen Shot 2015-05-14 at 6.50.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-14 at 6.50.46 AM.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

chadrodgersLFD

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2014
Thursday MAY 14 Status Changes!!

I ordered 14apr15 and payment was authorized last night @345 est for Milanese 42

Dormammu

macrumors 65816
I ordered on April 11th. Apple Watch Sport Space Grey with a black band.
It's been processing since I pre-ordered, however this morning I awoke to find it "preparing for shipment."

Hopefully it isn't long before it ships? Does anyone know how long things tend to be in this status? 1 day, versus 1 week?

Mumbles01

macrumors regular
May 10, 2015
It's been processing since I pre-ordered, however this morning I awoke to find it "preparing for shipment."

Hopefully it isn't long before it ships? Does anyone know how long things tend to be in this status? 1 day, versus 1 week?

That's definitely good news for the rest of us, until reading your post to my knoledge they had only made it to 10 minutes pas pre order date. Now looks like we're finally up to a whole day.
Did you get the 38 or 42 & where do you live?

sam223

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2008
That's definitely good news for the rest of us, until reading your post to my knoledge they had only made it to 10 minutes pas pre order date. Now looks like we're finally up to a whole day.

Most probably a 38mm cos when I checked the store yesterday ir said 2-3 weeks shipping for 38mm

Dormammu

macrumors 65816

Oh, I forgot to specify, sorry.
For what it is worth, I ordered late on the 11th ... like around 9PM.
I ordered the 38mm Apple Watch Sport Space Gray with black band.
I am in the bay area.

Edit// also, on the apple website it says delivery is expected from May 21st-June 4th. I've got my fingers crossed it will come before then?

b3arclaw

macrumors regular
May 7, 2015
Oh, I forgot to specify, sorry.
For what it is worth, I ordered late on the 11th ... like around 9PM.
I ordered the 38mm Apple Watch Sport Space Gray with black band.
I am in the bay area.

Edit// also, on the apple website it says delivery is expected from May 21st-June 4th. I've got my fingers crossed it will come before then?

PFS > actual tracking (from my experience) was about 12 hours. I'm not 100% sure if UPS Next Day Air delivers on weekends. We got tracking information for a 38mm SG BSB yesterday morning, to be delivered by 3pm today (Texas).

----------

42 SS BSB, ordered 5/1, "July", got an Applecare charge last night. Not sure what that means.

Applecare charges will appear, then fall off. Lots of posts about the charges showing then falling off.

wanderfowl

macrumors member
May 6, 2015
Michigan, US
Applecare charges will appear, then fall off. Lots of posts about the charges showing then falling off.

Well, yes. I already had that happen once during the initial order process, but I've never heard of a second, independent authorization several weeks later. Is that a known thing, too?

Mumbles01

macrumors regular
May 10, 2015
42 SS BSB, ordered 5/1, "July", got an Applecare charge last night. Not sure what that means.

It sorta depends on which model you ordered.
The 38s seem to be shipping quicker then the 42s. The white seems to be shipping quicker then the space grey.
So if you ordered a 38 white sports band on 5/1 it could mean yours is moving along quickly & their charging your card as a pre curser to shipping. But if you got a 42 grey it could mean absolutely nothing beings as they only filled pre orders 1day past launch.

wanderfowl

macrumors member
May 6, 2015
Michigan, US
It sorta depends on which model you ordered.
The 38s seem to be shipping quicker then the 42s. The white seems to be shipping quicker then the space grey.
So if you ordered a 38 white sports band on 5/1 it could mean yours is moving along quickly & their charging your card as a pre curser to shipping. But if you got a 42 grey it could mean absolutely nothing beings as they only filled pre orders 1day past launch.

Like I said, it's a 42 SS BSB that I ordered. I've not heard of lots of movement, but I've also never heard of a second Applecare charge, after the one made with the initial purchase.

b3arclaw

macrumors regular
May 7, 2015
Well, yes. I already had that happen once during the initial order process, but I've never heard of a second, independent authorization several weeks later. Is that a known thing, too?

Unfortunately, yeah. If you poke around the forums a bit, you'll see it happens quite a bit. I'm not sure why they're pre-authorizing the charge, I'm assuming you bundled it with your watch right? So your total "preauthorization" should be:
"Watch + Applecare + Tax"

Medicman67

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2015

It will change to shipping this afternoon around 5-6 central time and deliver tomorrow.

chadrodgersLFD

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2014
Like I said, it's a 42 SS BSB that I ordered. I've not heard of lots of movement, but I've also never heard of a second Applecare charge, after the one made with the initial purchase.

That's my deal too. Charged initially and then last night. It never came out of my account the first time then last night it actually deducted. #applecare

chucknelson

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2012
Charlotte, NC
April 17th Order Preparing for Shipment

Also posted in 38mm SG thread.

38mm SG with BSB, ordered on 4/17 at 7:30 PM.

Credit card was charged today (5/14) and status has changed to "Preparing for Shipment" :)

2ngepsm.png

Mumbles01

macrumors regular
May 10, 2015
Also posted in 38mm SG thread.

38mm SG with BSB, ordered on 4/17 at 7:30 PM.

Credit card was charged today (5/14) and status has changed to "Preparing for Shipment" :)

Now I'm getting excited, seen some real movement on the boards today for space grey orders.
I ordered the 19th so I should be right around the corner!

Keep this thread alive!

Andrew630

macrumors member
May 14, 2015
I ordered a SS 42mm BSB at 7:00 AM PST on 4/10, and I woke up this morning to "Preparing for Shipment." I hope it ships soon enough so that I'll have it tomorrow!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.