Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

valexer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
Hello! So I'm thinking of buying a leather case for my iPhone and I am currently looking at the Adopted Saddle Leather Wrap Case. What I like about this leather case is the metallic edges that ads further protection. What do you think?

ADOPTEDforBestBuy-2.jpg

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
Hello! So I'm thinking of buying a leather case for my iPhone and I am currently looking at the Adopted Saddle Leather Wrap Case. What I like about this leather case is the metallic edges that ads further protection. What do you think?

I reviewed the folio version of this case here:

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1883595/

The silver accents are not actually metal, but the folio case is really nice and seems quite sturdy. I really like it.

Thanks!

Kristin

thelookingglass

macrumors 68020
Apr 27, 2005
I really like this case. I'm more of a thin case guy myself, but this one feels top notch. I just wish they wouldn't have left the volume button edge open. And the price is a bit overboard. But overall it feels terrific.

valexer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
I reviewed the folio version of this case here:

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1883595/

The silver accents are not actually metal, but the folio case is really nice and seems quite sturdy. I really like it.

Thanks!

Kristin

Thanks for providing your review link. That's a pretty much good review and told me most if not all that I need to know about the case. I would definitely buy this one but I am hoping for a sale on amazon so maybe I could get it for $10 less. *fingers-crossed* :D

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
Thanks for providing your review link. That's a pretty much good review and told me most if not all that I need to know about the case. I would definitely buy this one but I am hoping for a sale on amazon so maybe I could get it for $10 less. *fingers-crossed* :D
Thanks! The folio version that I have is really a great case. It has become one of my favorites!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.