Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phisherman81

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 26, 2010
Hey y'all.

Anyone know where I can get these in gray/black?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281688911285

Gjwilly

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2011
SF Bay Area
Cool. First time I've seen that style connector being sold without the band.
I'm sure black and gray will show up eventually.
Click should take note. 22mm is just a little small for the 42mm AW. 24mm is the way to go.

*GeekChic

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for...no more adapters with tiny screws for me. Thanks for the link, just bought a pair!

Some have had issues with this seller, but I bought a leather band from him and received tracking so I'll receive it on Sat.

gppittjk

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for...no more adapters with tiny screws for me. Thanks for the link, just bought a pair!

Some have had issues with this seller, but I bought a leather band from him and received tracking so I'll receive it on Sat.

Let us know how it works out. I'd love to get a set of these with the springbar rather than the tiny screws, just hesitant because of the feedback. I got burned by another seller for another adapter, so I'm a little gun shy.

*GeekChic

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Let us know how it works out. I'd love to get a set of these with the springbar rather than the tiny screws, just hesitant because of the feedback. I got burned by another seller for another adapter, so I'm a little gun shy.

Bummer about you getting burned :( I'll keep you posted!

scott99

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2007
Hey y'all.

Anyone know where I can get these in gray/black?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281688911285

Thanks for this ! I ordered a pair of 42mm ones. I much rather these kind of adapters, even though I will be receiving a SG Sport watch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.