Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jnava420

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2011
Lincoln, NE
This may seem like a ridiculous product to request but has anyone found a stand or display for the bands when not in use. I like many of you plan to have multiple bands, I'm working on completing collection of official Apple bands at the moment (come on Milanese and leather loop ship already!!!).

I think a stand that maybe we could hang our bands from or a case we could see them in would be awesome, be able to hold 5-6 bands, maybe use the connectors for the watch to hold them in place so multiple lengths would be supported.

Hope this hasn't already been discussed, if anyone sees something or anything close to this please point me in the direction to it.

jk4lebron23

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2010
Nashville,TN
This may seem like a ridiculous product to request but has anyone found a stand or display for the bands when not in use. I like many of you plan to have multiple bands, I'm working on completing collection of official Apple bands at the moment (come on Milanese and leather loop ship already!!!).

I think a stand that maybe we could hang our bands from or a case we could see them in would be awesome, be able to hold 5-6 bands, maybe use the connectors for the watch to hold them in place so multiple lengths would be supported.

Hope this hasn't already been discussed, if anyone sees something or anything close to this please point me in the direction to it.

Found this on Amazon, don't know how to link from my phone but you can copy and paste.
Black Velvet Bracelet T-Bar Jewelry Display Bangle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003C7GFWU/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_ApPzvb0FRHR1W

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.