Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AR15MBP

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
USA
Title says it all. I'm having trouble finding any (unreliable EBay sellers, space grey but made from steel, etc.) and juggling multiple threads. Hopefully there is something out there were the adapter is actually made from aluminum. I fear that a steel adapter will prove corrosive to the aluminum chassis of the watch.

Any recommendations? Hopefully this thread can be used to find the best option.

rsxmachine

macrumors 6502a
Dec 19, 2007
Title says it all. I'm having trouble finding any (unreliable EBay sellers, space grey but made from steel, etc.) and juggling multiple threads. Hopefully there is something out there were the adapter is actually made from aluminum. I fear that a steel adapter will prove corrosive to the aluminum chassis of the watch.

Any recommendations? Hopefully this thread can be used to find the best option.

Nothing exists at this time. In China they were ab,e to easily make the SS ones but it seems they are unable to make aluminum and color them. Apple should just release matching adapters

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
click is supposed to be making one and they are supposed to meeting the "made for apple" specs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.