Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sir.riel

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 29, 2015
Cambodia
Hi can anyone recommend a nice BT keyboard with trackpad, one capable of supporting gestures? Compact size would be great too. I would mainly use this when i'm on the couch using my MBP with my TV. Thanks.

sir.riel

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 29, 2015
Cambodia

Samuelsan2001

macrumors 604
Oct 24, 2013
i was hoping there was an alternative. Apple products are too expensive. i just need something basic for regular use.

There are lots of alternatives, I have just never used any other trackpads that weren't awful. Also a good wireless keyboard can set you back $150 so I don't think the apple ones are too badly priced.

As for cheap, logitech make pretty good keyboards for ipads so maybe give a logitech one a go.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Wi...=1-1&keywords=wireless+keyboard+with+trackpad

snaky69

macrumors 603
Mar 14, 2008
Hi can anyone recommend a nice BT keyboard with trackpad, one capable of supporting gestures? Compact size would be great too. I would mainly use this when i'm on the couch using my MBP with my TV. Thanks.

If you want multi-touch and compatible with OS X, you'll have to go with an Apple trackpad.

Keyboards are up to you.

sir.riel

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 29, 2015
Cambodia
There are lots of alternatives, I have just never used any other trackpads that weren't awful. Also a good wireless keyboard can set you back $150 so I don't think the apple ones are too badly priced.

As for cheap, logitech make pretty good keyboards for ipads so maybe give a logitech one a go.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Wi...=1-1&keywords=wireless+keyboard+with+trackpad

cool. that looks like it'll work for me. just watched a review about it used with a MBP. it's enough for what i want to do...browse the web, youtube and watch movies. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.