Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DCapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
Jimi has come up with a Nano case, well i think its pretty cool...:cool: :cool:

13113_jimi-nano-case.jpg

The case made from translucent polycarbonate which is the first cousin to bullet proof glass. Yet you still have easy access to all the control and you can attach it to your belt or armband. And another cool feature for us GIRLS it has a mirror on the back of the case..pretty sweet huh???

Well it has many colors but i like the aqua one, and its has a good price too....think im gonna buy one....

what do you think?

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
I dont like such cases. I like those that transparent and thin, so iPod's beauty is not hidden underneath.

Personally I dont use the case with my Photo, just keep it in my jeans pocket. If I ride my bike I put it into Apple's Carrying Case With Belt Clip, plug in Apple Remote and have fun!

Hey im not a girl :D

***EDIT***: 1000th post :D

Ish

macrumors 68020
Nov 30, 2004
UK
To me, part of the beauty of the nano is its slimness; seems a shame to bulk it up with a rigid case. Have mine wrapped in a shield so thin it's hardly there and it stays mostly in my pocket. Thanks for showing us though; it's always good to see new products. :)

ps. Who needs a mirror anyway when the back of the nano is so polished!??

DCapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
Ish said:
To me, part of the beauty of the nano is its slimness; seems a shame to bulk it up with a rigid case. Have mine wrapped in a shield so thin it's hardly there and it stays mostly in my pocket. Thanks for showing us though; it's always good to see new products. :)

ps. Who needs a mirror anyway when the back of the nano is so polished!??

well your right about the case being bulky but its just to protect our nano from any scratch or damages...;)

DCapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
eXan said:
And sometimes to show off :D

hahaha...i wonder if its an exact fit or have rattles because it has some spaces on it....so its not a complete protection at all....right?

macman30

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2006
iPod nanos are pretty much for people who like small gadgets. Getting a case for such iPods can make it bulky. A good way to protect it is to use InvisibleSHIELD. That's what i got on mine. It works great because it is made out of the same transparent film that was originally designed for the military to protect helicopter blades. it's got a lifetime warranty also! but i knew i had to get the scratches out before i protected it so i did some research and found a company that makes a microfinishing sytem specifically for iPods. It's called Applesauce Polish. I'm really impressed at the results these two products did for my scratched Nano. You can find them at http://www.applesaucpolish.com and http://www.theinvisibleshield.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.