Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Mar 31, 2006, 07:47 PM   #1
danny_w
macrumors 601

Has anybody used Mezzi laptop cases?

I searched but can't find any mention of them on here. They look like nice aluminum cases and are available on eBay and elsewhere. They have one aluminum frame with wood laminate that looks very nice. I will probably not use my Powerbook very much as a laptop (mostly as a desktop machine), but when I do I would like to have somehting nice and protective to use. I have looked at the bag and sleeve recommendations on here, but they are just so bewildering!
Old Mar 31, 2006, 10:18 PM   #2
Shai-Nadir
macrumors newbie

I ordered a mezzi case about 2 years ago from ebay and well....you get what you pay for. The cases are cheap for a reason. The look nice but the quality is second rate. They are made of poor quality aluminum and have very little padding. I ended up using it as a computer stand rather than a carrying case. That was two years ago so they may have improved but I doubt it.
Old Mar 31, 2006, 10:25 PM   #3
danny_w
macrumors 601

That's what I suspected, but it is good to hear from someone who has had experience. Thanks.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 03:37 PM   #4
giobikes
macrumors newbie

Mezzi

i ordered a Mezzi briefcase last year, their M-Zero Molded silver..so far I absolutely love it and have no complaints.

The aluminum is actually pretty strong, I've put it to the test, that's for sure!

I would recommend them. They're really cheap in price to compared to other places.
giobikes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2010, 04:09 PM   #5
Aventura
macrumors newbie

giobikes = mezzi

Sorry
my experience is closer to Shai-Nadir's than giobikes

Also, if you do a search on giobikes and mezzi, it looks like this company is affiliated or at least tightly coupled with Mezzi.
Aventura is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice