Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Apr 5, 2006, 05:56 AM   #1
J@ffa
macrumors 6502a

Using Address Book and Bluetooth to sync contacts?

'Allo, etc. I just got a brand spanking new Samsung e770 phone, and I'm trying to get the contacts from Address Book onto the phone. It's all been paired up and I turned on the Bluetooth button in Address Book, and I can click on a contact, go to the 'Card' menu and select 'Send This Card', but when I select several contacts at once and use the 'Send These Cards' option, it only sends the first card of the seven that I've selected (in my test). I really don't want to have to manually move all of my contacts one by one, so if someone could hit me with a wet trout or the solution, I'd be most appreciative.
J@ffa is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2006, 06:27 AM   #2
crazycat
macrumors 65816

Make sure you phone can sync with yoru mac, here:

http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/isync/devices.html

I guess yoru phone is not supported. What i did was sync my address book with my phone and sync it weekly or when i add a large amount of numbers to my phone.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 06:30 AM   #3
J@ffa
macrumors 6502a

No, it isn't supported by iSync, but it can receive the contact cards directly from Address Book. I'm just looking for a quicker way to get them all across, that's all.
J@ffa is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2011, 06:53 AM   #4
Benbikeman
macrumors 6502a

Export the address book from phone, copy file to Mac (using microSD to SD card adapter), import file into Address Book on Mac, sync.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help