Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
Anything with michelle rodriguez...in it im loving.

Bless

Attachments

• michelle-rodriguez-sized.jpg
    michelle-rodriguez-sized.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 97

virus1

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2004
LOST
i love lost, the office is pretty good. (i liked it before it was on itunes, so im cooler :cool: :rolleyes: :D)

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
My fav is Desperate Housewives (even though we can't d/l it here, I still like the show). I can't stand Lost for some reason, it just annoys me.

Those that have mentioned The Office, are you talking about the US version? Because the British version is so much better, so check that out if you can!

Caitlyn

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2005
LOST is great, but I'd rather get the DVD collection of that for the special features to feed my obsession. :p So, for iTunes, I'd have to say The N's South of Nowhere is really great!

JimmyB248

macrumors regular
Mar 8, 2006
I think either Scrubs or Lost. However, there's some of the old classics I used to watch as a kid, Saved by the Bell, Power Rangers, all that stuff. Great nostalgia.

I'm thinking though, where's ER, Friends, Will & Grace, My Name is Earl, West Wing? They're all NBC, I want those shows! Well maybe not Will & Grace, but it would still bring in a different age group to buying the shows, and they could offer some sort of 'Show Pass' for Friends and other shows that have ended, where you buy every single episode for a discount price.

mox358

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2002
Indiana
Another vote for The Office. I hadn't even HEARD of the show before iTunes, now I own all of the episodes. I don't normally watch a lot of TV however. I do want them to add That 70's Show to iTunes. I freakin LOVE that show.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.