Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Apr 11, 2006, 08:32 PM   #1
Poeben
macrumors 6502

Any DSP programmers here?

I am looking for someone experienced in DSP programming as relates to audio mixing/panning within professional digital audio software (TDM and AU specifically.) I have a concept for a plug-in but I am not a programmer and need some help. Let me know if you want to help change the way audio is mixed.

Also, if anyone can point me to some good resources on this topic it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old Apr 17, 2006, 04:38 PM   #2
wmmk
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poeben
I am looking for someone experienced in DSP programming as relates to audio mixing/panning within professional digital audio software (TDM and AU specifically.) I have a concept for a plug-in but I am not a programmer and need some help. Let me know if you want to help change the way audio is mixed.

Also, if anyone can point me to some good resources on this topic it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
kvr is the audio plugin capital of the net!
wmmk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming