Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
C

CompUser

Original poster
This is my photoshop creation of the MacBook Pro Flower (power) Edition. Because the word "power" is being deleted from Apple's product names, that why it is just the Flower Edition.

Its a limited offer, they are only making 5 for the 5 people in the world that would actually buy one. ;)

Attachments

• FlowerPowerMBP.jpg
    FlowerPowerMBP.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 372

w_parietti22

macrumors 68020
Apr 16, 2005
Seattle, WA
CompUser said:
This is my photoshop creation of the MacBook Pro Flower (power) Edition. Because the word "power" is being deleted from Apple's product names, that why it is just the Flower Edition.

Its a limited offer, they are only making 5 for the 5 people in the world that would actually buy one. ;)

ewwwwwwww.... that is incredibly ugly!

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
It would sell like an ugly lead balloon.

CompUser said:
Its a limited offer, they are only making 5 for the 5 people in the world that would actually buy one.
As CorvusCamenarum said, 5 is definitely pushing it.

thecheda

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2006
Los Angeles
nasty

CompUser said:

gross. what a waste of 2 grand.

Cartman

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2006
CompUser said:

ew dude, not cool! :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.