Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old Apr 22, 2006, 02:19 PM   #1
Milan
macrumors member

iWeb Sites Browser Compatibility

Hello,

How good is iWeb at making web sites that are cross-platform and cross-browser compatible. I'd like to know which browsers have problems with iWeb sites. Is there a list of all iWeb issues?

Share your experience, please.

Thanks
~milan
Milan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2006, 02:25 PM   #2
EricNau

iWeb is pretty standard. As long as you have an up-to-date browser, it should work fine.

I know for a fact that my iWeb site works fine in Safari and Opera.
EricNau is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2006, 01:25 AM   #3
solvs
macrumors 601

I don't have any problems with any programs used to view pages created in iWeb. I tested IE, FF, AOL, and Netscape for Windows and of course Safari, FF, Opera and some others with Macs. No issues. It's pretty basic, so it should work on almost anything. The recent update makes it easier to use jpgs instead of pngs, so that's even better compatibility.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development