Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
Onizuka said:
Oh dear god, I'm going to have nightmares tonight about my boxer briefs turning into these!

MAKE THE BAD MAN STOP! MAKE HIM STOP!!!!!

but you would be so sexy in them!!!

Macaddicttt

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2004
San Diego, CA
The only use I could see for them is a joke attempt at wearing exciting underwear for the missus, seeing as all the fancy lingerie out there is for women.

But really the bottom line is this: women, if you ever find a guy to be wearing these, run!

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Those would make my ass look horrible! I mean, the briefs are baggy, and there would just be too much loose material.

puckhead193 said:
ummm... no.... they look my granny panties..

How do you know? It's ok, puckhead193. I know this is embarrassing for you, but we'll understand. Sometimes we're just curious, that's all. Sometimes, we're just curious enough to sneak into our grandmother's underpants drawer and take a look. Sometimes......just sometimes.......we may even be curious enough to try them on. It happens to all of us, puckhead193.

*takes a big step away*

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2005
How odd.

Ew.
Just ew.
It's just strange.
God, it's better for a man to wear a thong than those, and that's already disgusting. :eek:

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
dogbone said:
A thong? :eek:

I can imagine asking for a tailor made thong.

"Very good sir, which side do you dress on?"

My favorite word from scrubs:
Banana Hammock.

Even men don't like VPL!

I should start a business of non-VPL mens undergarments.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
that is hilarious, in a disturbing sort of way. i would die laughing if i saw a guy in those.

now why do i feel compelled to leave that window open for my husband to find? he'd think i'd lost my damn mind... had it not been misplaced so long ago. ;-)

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
There's something comforting about underwear that could potentially double as a parachute if need be. Never know when you'll be jumping out of a plane these days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.